The At Home Breast Milk Facial
Hey ladies!!!! If you saw our Facebook Live of my breast milk facial at Mud Facial Bar on Sunday you saw that there's not too much involved but steam, a good cleansing, some exfoliation and some breast milk. Now, their breast milk is sourced from a donor in Washington State but you can certainly use your own (I have been for years). Below I outline how you can enjoy a breast milk facial at home.
- Get your shower nice and hot to create some steam.
- Relax and enjoy just sitting in the steam (with no-one talking to you, poking at you, screaming your name or pulling on your clothes)
- Clean your face with a gentle, hydrating cleanser.
- Exfoliate your face using a very fine, gentle exfoliation scrub (not the check super chunky drug store stuff) and rinse clean.
- Using a cotton ball apply your breast milk directly to your face. (It only takes enough breast milk to wet the cotton ball. You will not deplete your supply doing this.)
- Let the breastmilk sit for a few minutes while you relax.
- Rinse the breast milk off and follow with a dry oil or hydrating face lotion once you dried your face off.
There you have it! But, if you're in Charlotte, New York or Chicago and want to treat yourself definitely check out Mud Facial Bar and relax with one of theirs. I highly recommend it!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.