Are you scared out of your mind about what you have committed to by becoming pregnant? You’re in good hands! This package includes help with every step of the way from registry to birth plan and prep on typical timelines to work with to in-home help after baby is here for the first 12 weeks.
- Online registry review
- Insurance breast pump options & navigation
- In-home consultation
- Birth plan development (when to register, start thinking about nursery design, purchase products, schedule showers, babymoon, when to have all necessities assembled in home and car seat secured in the car)
- Breastfeeding Prep Consulation
- In-home meeting to discuss post-birth plan with typical timeline.
(Timeline of events includes: when your milk should come in, how to establish your breastfeeding supply, healing process for natural birth, healing process for c-section, healing timeline for baby (navel, circumcision, etc.) when to seek additional help for issues outside of BettyRuth Baby expertise)
- Newborn Care
- Breastfeeding Support (Certified Lactation Consultant)
- Family Adjustment
- Baby Wearing
- Running Errands
- Light Household Tidying
- Information On Infant Feedings
- Emotional & Physical Recovery From Birth
- Infant Soothing & Coping Skills
- Providing Referrals In The Community
- Weekly phone access for questions, email access for questions with set turn around time
- Meal plan and laundry scheduling.